We are always looking for professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. We are currently seeking to fill the following position.
Specifically, the Energy Engineer will:
- Analyze information related to energy auditing, energy modelling and energy benchmarking in accordance with sustainable building design and the New York Energy Conservation Code in compliance with standards set forth by ASHRAE, LEED, BPI and NYC Local Laws 84 & 87.
- Collect field data and analyze the return on investment, along with preparing a life cycle assessment.
- Perform ASHRA Level II and Level III energy audits for NY buildings to evaluate energy use and performance.
- Analyze gathered data and prepare audit reports according to ASHRAE Level II standards.
- Perform measurement and verification (M & V) and Retro-commissioning.
- Utilize energy modeling applications and other simulation techniques to improve energy efficiency of buildings and apply sustainability techniques to improve the site energy use index (EUI).
The Energy Engineer must document audit results through photos, checklists and reports and forward all related paperwork to the assigned operations coordinator.
Education and Experience Required
A master’s degree in Energy Management, Energy Engineering or the foreign degree equivalent is required, with at least 6 months of experience as an Energy Engineer, Energy Analyst or System Operations Intern.
Experience must include analysis of HVAC systems operation, performing energy audits, problem solving skills and strong MS Excel skills.
Location: 480 N. Broadway, Yonkers, NY 10701
Email resume to: email@example.com
Date listed: August 5, 2021
Reference Job Code: # PPCO